Ruby on Rails Developer (m/f/d)
Team Internet AG is an Online Marketing company founded in 2010. With the domain parking platform ParkingCrew.com and the Traffic Marketplace TONIC. we are one of the leading companies in our industry worldwide and want to continue and expand this success in the future. Characteristic for us is the focus on technical solutions and high personal responsibility of our employees.
In order to strengthen our Team we’re looking for a Ruby on Rails Developer
- The further development of our web front- and backend in Ruby on Rails
- You will actively maintain existing AWS infrastructure and its modernization.
- You will help to expand our semi-automated release process (Continuous Integration) and quality assurance (Unit Testing, Code Reviews)
- You work as part of a cross-functional scrum team and are unafraid to dive into other topics.
- You have experience in developing web applications with Ruby on Rails
- You are feeling comfortable working with several different AWS Services like RDS or ElasticBeanstalk
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL databases and Git is a prerequisite
- Domains, IP addresses, user agents and APIs are not unfamiliar terms to you (you know the Internet!)
- Excellent conceptual and communication skills in English are required. Understanding German would be helpful
We offer you
- Flat hierarchies and short communication channels
- Exciting, dynamic tasks with lots of traffic, large amounts of data and a lot of variety as well as personal responsibility
- Well-equipped, modern office in the heart of Munich (S-Bahn Stammstrecke / Tram Isartor) and a technical environment as you wish it
- Whether on-site, hybrid or remote… everything is possible for you
- Trust-based working hours and more than 30 days of vacation allow a lot of flexibility
- Various events offer you the opportunity to get to know our teams even better
- Company fitness with 5,000 high-quality sports and health facilities throughout Germany or with online courses
- Tax-free lunch allowances conveniently via app and attractive corporate benefits with over 1,500 providers
- Individual training courses available online all year round, including one-to-one lessons with native English speakers
- Fast-growing, dynamic Online company with agile, motivated teams and a great working atmosphere
Interested? Questions? Apply
Your digital application documents (CV, references, also in foreign language, ideally cover letter), the earliest possible start date as well as your salary expectations are welcome under this link.